1. Travel Articles, own Ebooks and Niche Blog Posts
- Engaging travel articles, destination portraits and advertorials in English and German for print magazines, websites and published travel guides
- Own ancestry-inspired travel guide books for Amazon Kindle for different European destinations currently in the making
- Sponsorship posts about touristic products and services, which are based on my own travel experiences, to feature on my own niche travel blogs www.FilmFanTravel.com, www.RevisitGermany.com and www.RevisitEurope.com
For more info how such Sponsorship Posts could look like, check out my travel blog www.FilmFanTravel.com in the section “Work with Me” . There, I have created a list of which touristic companies I have worked with so far and which blog posts I have written for them.
2. Marketing Translations and Proofreading / Editing in German
- Translation / Transcreation of content on websites, in printed documents or subtitles in video files
- Specialisation in Tourism Marketing, Film Tourism and (Family) History / Ancestry Research
- From German into English
- From English into German
- Professional proofreading and editing of translated Marketing texts in my mother tongue German
3. Guided Walking Tours in Bremen, Germany and Tour Guiding in Europe
- Two-hour walking tours in Bremen for groups starting from 2 people
- My special focus: Tracing the paths of the Bremen emigrants (and possible my guests’ German ancestors) in the city
- Tour guiding for a day in Bremen or for several days on guided tours in Germany and other European destinations (current focus regarding experiences and knowledge on Norway, Sweden and the UK)
And what can I do for you?
For a non-binding quote regarding a translation, article / blog post or tour guiding service, please contact me via email at the contact form below or my LinkedIn profile.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
*Please note: If you are enquiring about a translation or proofreading task, please always send the source text in Microsoft Word Format. Thank you.